Jacket - Ebay +DIY, Top - H&M, Jeans - New Look, Vans, Tote Bag - Gnarwolves
I am still loving the patch trend but didn't want to spend loads of money on a faux leather jacket when I can DIY at home for waaaay cheaper. I bought the patch from ebay for about £3 here and the jacket from ebay for under a tenner, ironing on the patch was super easy and voila patch jacket for a fraction of the price. Its so easy to do these things at home and also choose what you want on your piece of clothing and where.
Tips for iron patches:
- make sure iron is very hot and do not use the steam function
- cover the patch with some thin material before applying heat
- keep iron on patch for around 30 seconds and check patch
- turn clothing over and iron from the inside 30 seconds
- repeat those two steps 2/3 times and it should be stuck there life
I wanted to start a series on my jackets because now its warmer I love throwing them on, I've got quite a few I want to feature including a denim jacket I have DIY'd.
I also bought this tote bag from one of my fave bands Gnarwolves, they have just released a video for their new song Straitjacket which you can watch here it reminds me of really old Green Day which I love, I am so excited for the release of their new album.
Thanks for reading!